Saturday, March 3, 2007

Precious Memories With Family Sans One

"Now I'm turning you over to God, our marvelous God whose gracious Word can make you into what he wants you to be and give you everything you could possibly need in this community of holy friends. " Acts 20:32 (the Message)

Today we went sledding and it was so much fun. I am so thankful for this gift of family our Lord has blessed me with.

Here are some pics. of our winter fun.
1. Had to give hubby a kiss for all the fun we were having.
2. Elisha and Rick wrestling in the snow.
3. Jacob on sled (no fear-despite mommas fear)
4. Momma, Elisha, and Ezra on sled.
5. Cutie hubbilius wubilious.
6. Rick and Donna.
7. Momma-Rick and Elisha are having issues with mommas fashion statement-santa hat in march, colorful wool sweater, leopard print mittens, and "rescue hero" style boots (my feet never get cold in those babies) for some odd reason neither my husband or daughter think I am going to make it for the Gap advertising campaign and I just do not understand why ;o) 8. Momma and Jacob on sled.
Jordan is away at Scout camp so we do miss him but we are looking forward to his safe return tomorrow and we will get to hear about all the fun he had then.















3 comments:

Laura said...

So cute! Your kids smile more than any one else I know!

Trayce said...

Love the pics! You are too cute, Donna!

Donna said...

You gals are just so nice. And Lori you make me smile with the Gap comment after our little conversation. :o)