Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Parenting Series Blogs Closing


I will no longer be sharing what I am reading in regards to parenting. It can be an emotionally charged subject with very strong opinions and I am by no means an expert. I want to learn and grow in Christ like living and I am not here to argue parenting styles or anything else for that matter. Life is too short and there is far too much of the Lords work to be done through us for me to get caught up in "my way" vs. "your way" especially when "I" don't have "a way." When we embrace, it is all "His way" I know we will see "thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven". So, I pray that all who are searching for guidance and answers find them in Christ as I am learning. I pray "the peace that passes all understanding" to carry us all through as we learn and grow in Christ. I pray for the protection and blessings from Christ Jesus for all families. In Jesus' mighty name I pray. Amen

2 comments:

Laura said...

Donna,

I love your heart and the fruit in your life.

I have seen from this series that you are someone who pours everything they are into what they are passionate about.

It is clear that you are passionate about your kids and your husband and your God.....

It is such a joy to see you everytime we chat, and it is always so uplifting to read what you have to say!

You are a great woman of God.

Donna said...

Thanks Laura. I look forward to the opportunities that Holy Spirit is going to provide for us to get to know each other better and share our dreams in Christ.

Grace and Peace I pray to you in Jesus' mighty name:

Donna