Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Beautiful Friends











Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:10

These two ladies I am blessed to call my friends. We have known each other for over ten years (13 & 11) We finally found a time that we could meet at Starbucks (yes it was Starbucks and not that other unmentionable place-although I would take where ever if it allowed us to have some time together for a visit) Our lives are very busy all of us with families to care for so the time we get to share is very precious indeed. Over the years these women have at many times shared their sisterly love with me and I have been privileged to know them. Jesus has shown His unconditional love to me through the sharing of our friendship. I pray that I can give them the kind of love they have shown me and that I can express to these precious women how dear they are to me. I hold you both in a very special place in my heart. Thank you Karen and Patti for being friends with me. Thank you Jesus for putting such special people in my life.






No comments: