Monday, February 12, 2007

Sharing

Romans 5:2 (CEV)
Christ has also introduced us to God's undeserved kindness on which we take our stand. So we are happy, as we look forward to sharing in the glory of God.


I am looking forward to the parenting series that I (and I am pretty sure Rick) will be doing. But ever since I blogged about it I have had a lingering pressure. I want to communicate clearly what I/we will be doing. I know Christ has more for our family than many of the old habits and bondage that we are currently walking. I feel Holy Spirit's conviction to work through the process of clearing these things out of our family. For this reason I want to share what we go through and our thoughts and experiences of this journey. So this is exactly what this series will be SHARING. I am not an authority. I am simply fellowshiping our experience with the purpose that Holy Spirit will help us grow, change and support each other, in a Christ like fashion, through our sharing. Actually that goes for anything I share on this blog as well and in our Family lifegroup or anywhere.

Thank you all for sharing your journey with me as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna,

I think that this is amazing. There are too few mentors in our lives for all of the different paths that we must walk.

I have had the amazing privilege to watch some fabulous parents in action, and by watching them I have learned so much, and I know that I will be a better parent for it. Don't let ANYONE deter you. Being a good parent is such a difficult role and anyone who is doing it well NEEDS to share ANY tips, tools or ideas for equipping others

-Laura

Donna said...

Thank you Laura. I look forward to learning through Scripture how to more effectively help our children to learn all the Goodness that God has for them and how to Live it.

Trayce said...

It's so interesting and amazing to watch our "blogger's guilds'" blogs slowly evolve into a unique little ministry as our passions flower.

Ha-ha, does that even make sense????!!??

Well you know what I mean.......don't you? :)

Donna said...

It is very exciting isn't it Tracy.