Monday, February 19, 2007


It is oh so easy for me to be a failure, outcast, weirdo, depressed...I could go on. The messages I internalized, from the world, I have role played far too effectively. But our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus did not come to this earth and give His Holy, Precious, universe creating Life for mine, to have me live the rest of my days here on earth realizing a pack of lies!

"...for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” Luke 19:10 (NKJV)


So when the lies try to govern my behaviour through old habits, lack of Christ knowledge, FEAR or disobedience; I choose Christ! He has a plan and a purpose for my Life to do His work and by gum I am going to learn, grow and walk it. Thank you Christ for your Amazing Grace.

2 comments:

Trayce said...

He sure does have a plan and purpose for your life, Donna. You are a child of The King! It's so easy to believe the lies of the enemy, the little thoughts that creep in from the back of our minds, old habits coming back. You are a new creature in Christ Donna!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that I am learning FREEDOM through Christ after so many years in bondage.