Friday, January 26, 2007

Answering Lori's Taking A Break ?s

1. What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (Two sentences max)

Homeschooling (on the good days) but I do not get paid so I do not know if that is work. Instructing aerobics was a really fun job. I enjoyed doing something that was helping others and myself and it had meaning too (good for our bodies)

2. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (One sentence max)

long distance running and weight training

3. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (One sentence max)

missionary work with my family- the right set of circumstances have not yet manifested.

4. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (Two sentences max)

play the harp (I will in Heaven) and sing because Christian music touches my heart so much I want to share that with others.

5. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it, be and what would you hope to learn? (Two more sentences, max)

Jesus Christ and I would hope to learn to live this Life in His ways.

6. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?

spiritual, excitable, weird or is that odd or possibly funny?:-)

7. Now list two more words you wish they described you as…

loving and faithful

8. What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)

Sharing the Saving and Healing power of Christ.

Christian Family Ministry (my family and I working side by side in a full time Christian Ministry)

Sharing Christ in creative ways to touch more hearts.

9. Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)

What is the purpose of Life?

I think it is to save ourselves and others into Eternal Life through Christ.


Yey, I did it!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful Picture!

Donna said...

Thanks Laura you are very kind.

Anonymous said...

Donna,
Great stuff. I loved learning those things about you. You are a women with many wonderful layers, I love knowing each one.

I would have described you as Spiritual, excitable and very loving.

Donna said...

Hey that's neat. I am pleased that I guessed not too off the mark. That was the hardest ? for me. I was going to call up some friends to ask them how they would describe me but the time of day (actually night) was not appropriate so I had to wing it.

Trayce said...

Thanks for sharing with us. You did a great job! I love learning more about you.

Love,
Trace