Sunday, April 8, 2007

Yey I'm Getting It - Now HELP


As I was getting the little ones to sleep tonight I was reflecting on further reading in Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel and a new revelation came to me-Hallelujah.
I see how the areas of my life where I am not walking fully under God's eternal Truths my family and I suffer. Let me try to explain what I mean by this. The times I fall short in giving my husband the respect and affection he needs we both suffer. The times he is unable to help me with the things that are important to me we both suffer. Now we are committed to each other and are doing the best we can for now but every time we do our relationship our way when that is different than God's Truths we hurt. And not only we suffer but this has an impact on all aspects of our lives. So we hold fast to each other because we do love each other and are in our marriage until death do us part. But we are not realizing all the blessings and protection that God has for us. We have blocked it even though it is right there waiting for us. It makes us have to work harder to fight the lies of this world from getting between us. It makes it harder to extend Grace to each other as well because the lies are just sitting there trying to get in and shadow God's Truth.
So the thing that came to me was that this will also happen if I do not find out how to teach, guide and train our children in God's Truths as well as showing them Grace. They too will not get the full blessings and protection that comes from God's eternal Truths. They too may settle for less than God would have for them. NO WAY HO SAY! I claim in the name of Christ Jesus it stops here.
So Lord thank you for this fresh revelation and now I pray for Holy Spirit to guide me in every moment of my day and in all of my interactions so I can start to walk this realization out in our everyday lives. Lord I do not have a clue how to do this in my own strength so please send Your Wisdom and Knowledge to me so I may be a blessing to this Life You have blessed me with and a blessing to my family and those in my sphere of influence. Please show me how Holy Spirit-I need You! Thank You, thank You, thank You and Amen.

No comments: