Saturday, April 21, 2007

Real Or Memorex?

original picture

photo edited picture
Well what in the world are we looking at? My son (14) altered this picture in a few minutes with our old computer. Where is our reality check if all we see are altered images of people. It is no wonder how north american culture can get so "caught up" in looks. My heart fears for the generations to come for I think it is only going to get harder to differentiate between reality and fantasy as time and technology advance. Oh Lord Jesus protect us, guide us, and give us eyes to see true beauty. Let our hearts and minds discern between Truth and fiction. Mostly Lord let our lives and the lives of our children stay fixed on your beauty and purpose. Forever and ever I pray this in the name of Christ Jesus. Amen. (PS note- in the "unaltered" picture I am wearing make-up so even that is not necessarily reality)

No comments: